Soulful Departure {durn} Soulful Departure {durn}

amazing.

I would love to see the .rns file for that. It must be amazing. You've got some great sound here. My only comment would be on the repetition, but then again, you mentioned its a bit trance, which would describe repetition.

Very impressive atmosphere. Great job.

durn responds:

Thanks a lot for the review.

And you're quite right. Repetition is my achilles heel. I used to be cursed with making 8-12 minute songs. It's taken me years to learn to compress my work. :p Still learning as you can see! lol. :)

The Roles We play The Roles We play

instrumentah

I like the complexity it builds into. The problem I have however is the backing track is the same exact instrument as Voices.

I would recommend always changing the instruments you use, even if you use the same instrument, make sure your always changing the properties of it to make it more yours. Turn up the tone, distort it, add effects, etc. It can dramaticly improve your song just by the sound alone, plus if people want to listen to more than just 1 song from you, they wont say "every song sounds the same".

So yea. Great job on the track, I'm definitely downloading it.

Fight4nothing responds:

Thanks. Good Review. ill see what i can do.

Tetris Demo Tetris Demo

You should keep making it

But for the background instrument, you should change the 4th note... it doesnt really match the feel of the original tetris in my opinion.

I think the 4th note should be higher.

Other then that, this was a good shot and I enjoyed it!

best song ever! best song ever!

Ohhhh Yeaaaa!

Now thats something I could listen to all day long. But theres no freakin way I ever would. One things for sure, this is a definant 10 in diversity.

PizzaFence responds:

haha, if you listen really REALLY hard you can hear this... i copied my reason for my BBS ban and put it into the robot talking thing. hurray!